Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
SOLD: Ropes, Quickdraws, Crashpad in Sydney
Jon H
11-Mar-2012
10:38:30 PM
Looks like I’m moving overseas and have more gear than I can fly with, so I need to sell some off. Numerous Chockstone members have met me or know me well and would vouch that I’m an honest chap and take excellent care of my gear. Every single thing here is ABSOLUTELY safe, has never been mistreated, and is in my regular rotation of gear, i.e. I climb on it myself. None of this is booty – it was all purchased new at some point. Everything is priced to sell quickly.

I work right near Circular Quay in Sydney and can show any of this gear during the day. I live in Dover Heights and can show gear in the evenings as well. I haven’t decided on a flight date yet, but will likely fly out on March 18 or 19 – so decide quickly. Payment via paypal and shipping is an option, but on a case by case basis only. Buyer to pay all post costs.

Tendon/Metolius 9.8mm 60M rope – SOLD

Bluewater 10.4mm 60M rope – This is maybe 5-6 years old. It is my gym and “beater” rope for toproping across rough rock. It has a bit of fuzz in 1 or 2 isolated spots (maybe 3 cm long) but is still absolutely safe to climb on. No soft or squishy sections. This would make a great gym or beater rope for you as well. It could even be your primary lead rope if you’re a bit of a dirtbagger. $85 - dropped to $70

Black Diamond Quicksilver quickdraws – 7 in total. All in good shape. Very lightly used. One end is a straight gate and the other end is a bent gate. This has the 2cm wide nylon dogbone (not the skinny dyneema) and is much better for grabbing when you’re scared and pumped. $130 for all 7. Dropped to $100.

Tools of The Adventure Crashpad – Handmade in NZ. Extremely high quality. Approximately 90cm x 120cm x 10cm. Lightly used. It has a bit of dirt on it but it’s in great physical shape. Not too heavy, has comfortable backpack straps and a waist belt, and has a flap across the bottom so you can carry all your shoes/chalk/brushes folded up in the pad and it wont fall out while you’re hiking. Tools of the Adventure is known for having the highest quality foam and construction this side of the equator. Super burly cordura fabric, triple stitched seams, steel buckles, etc. $150.

Also have four 45 degree Petzl bolt plates. ALL SOLD.

Macciza
11-Mar-2012
11:51:23 PM
Hi
Keen on the rope but need to check the funds . . .
Will Julia you. . .
Cheers
MM
hm
12-Mar-2012
10:54:00 AM
I take the tendon 60 meter rope and might be interested in the crashpad. I will send you an e-mail

Holger
matkustaja
12-Mar-2012
11:22:01 AM
I will take the crashpad, if still available

Macciza
14-Mar-2012
1:46:33 PM
Well
So much for getting in FIRST on Chockstone . . . .
Thanks very little . . .
Jon H
14-Mar-2012
2:34:55 PM
Upon reflection, this post was uncalled for. Please accept my public apology.

There are 6 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints