Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Topic Date User
FS - Monster Wilderness Equipment Pack 1-Feb-2012 At 8:36:12 PM sleake

I have a massive pack that has not been used for a few years after I was talked into it before my first NZ season by an overzealous salesman - I would hate to see what he takes for a climb.......

Anyway it is the Wilderness Equipment Mountain Expedition pack in Medium size - and from memory is 120 liters......... its HUGE

Been a good pack - got a bit of use first season - went up the Hooker and I somehow thought it would be a good idea to climb Aspiring with it - carried enough kit to put in about 4 camps up the ramp hahaha but then realized what overkill it was for the short missions.

Anyway..... I seem to be less of a salesman than the first guy was, but if you are doing a massive mission up denali/want to do a 3 week, unsupported walk/transport your murder victims deep into a state forest somewhere this thing can fit SO much stuff in, and then carry it well - I was lugging some insane loads with it in order to get a beer supply up to empress hut for New years Eve - possibly the worst decision of my life - whisky is far more economical for the weight concious!!

anyway here is the link, and ill flick you some picks if you email me at sleake62 at hotmail.com

http://www.wildequipment.com.au/backpack_detail.php?Code=WEMOUNT

$200 and its yours.

Im in wollongong through the week, but me or my girl head up to the bluies every weekend, and im sometimes down at nowra/pt perp. Happy to chuck it in the mail if you want to pay for it.

Cheers, Steve.

There are 1 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints