Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Topic Date User
FS: SilnylonTarps,Sleeping Bags,Crampons,Steripen 5-Dec-2011 At 7:10:28 PM Dutch
Hey peeps, moving house soon and house sitting at the moment. I want to get rid of some of my double ups that ive accumulated over the years so i dont have to move house with them again. Ill consider all reasonable offers. Im in Sydney but can express post at buyers expense. best to call me on 0422472476 if you want to get a closer look at any of it.

1x DMM Terminator Crampons. $100 ono These are a fully rigid crampon for ice climbing. Configurable in mono or double front points. These are the old model that doesn't have the red anodizing on it. Used for 5 days! In very good condition, with a small amount of surface rust.

1x Large 3m x4.5m Wilderness Equipment Overhang UL Sil Nylon tarps. A couple of the guy ropes are missing on each of them. These will cost about $2 to make up. With the exception of the guy ropes these are a essentially brand new having been used once for 3 days. They weren't quite suitable for what i needed and are taking up space. RRP $239 $125 ONO.

Steripen Adventurer $50 ONO Unused.

Kathmandu Pacesetter Pertex Sleeping bag. 500gms 700+loft down. RHZ 1.1kg Waterproof shell. Its a mummy bag with a waterproof shell. This has seen quite a bit of action in its time. There is some sort of black mark on it but this doesnt affect its performance. RRP $700 (their real RRP is more like $400 ;) My price $150 ONO.

Mont Spindrift Sleeping Bag - 750gms of Minimum 750+ loft down. RHZ. 1.4kg These bags loft very very very well. Its been used for 4 nights in New Zealand and 2 nights in the snow in Australia. Always stored in its storage sack as opposed to its stuff sac to keep the loft nice and plump! This is a mummy bag with a waterproof hydronaute shell. SOLD

Tools of the Adventure Solution Crashpad . In fairly good condition. No holes in the covers. I never use it anymore. SOLD

3x Black Diamond Express Ice Screws. These have the fold out handle and are super easy to place. They are still super sharp. All of them have the covers so you can put them in your pack and they wont kill everything they touch. If you take them all i will throw in a Petzl Caritool.
1x22cm - possibly used once or twice. Looks in perfect conditionSOLD
1x16cm - placed once or twice. very good nick. SOLD
1x13cm - has the most wear (not much :)). placed only a few times. small amount of surface rust on the hanger. SOLD

1x Petzl Crampon Bag.SOLD

There are 8 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints