7% 
Independent 2
2% 
I don't vote 9
8% 

Topic Date User
Election 2010 - who are you voting for? 18-Aug-2010 At 3:41:07 PM Bob Saki
One thing I do take issue with is being misquoted

I never stated "hold the country to standstill", I never used a real life example it was clearly a hypothetical of what can occur under such a system.
One must also ask if Death Duties are going to be ruled by exception and hardly ever going to apply as you claim why would they persist with the policy?

I never mentioned a Green backflip. I alluded to the fact that what you see is not what you get and when you are not in a position of power i.e. ruling party it's easier not to compromise, we'll wait and see.

I don't like debating semantics but sometimes in preserving the integrity of the debate we need to make sure the 100m track is 100m long

As I stated i have not clear opinion one way or another and to further dicuss my views on MY perception of Draconian policies of any party but the Greens in this argument we'd better do it off line.

To break this down to its base level you are essentially saying I have no facts or analysis and I shouldn't "muse" politically online. Reading and researching are very importatnt which I can asure you I have done but instinct/history and an ability to read between the lines is just as important. However you can only move to this point post the research.

I do agree Re: Liberal campaign it's traditional territory for them but impact is lost over a 5 week campaign.

There are 140 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints