Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Police charge canyoners for taking risks 18-Feb-2010 At 8:58:33 AM hangdog
>i have no knowledge of the matter at hand, but on principle, i agree with
>julian a. there is no issue of visiting a canyon in a storm, that is the
>best time to be in them. and i personally dont have a huge problem with
>ignoring signs by the national parks, or anyone else for that matter.
>its good to see a sense of adventure is still alive. a shame though that
>ther may be a price to pay

to use the vernacular.
you mate are a phucking idiot!!
oops sorry played the man again. (too may years of ice hockey and one on one)
canyons although not exactly my cup of tea are just big natural quite pretty stormwater drains. havent
you ever stood in a canyon and thought how big and deep they are i wonder how they got here. mmm
maybe big phuck off amounts of water and how did that 10 ton log get up there. wouldnt want to be in
here during a flash flood.
adventure is also about using judgement not ignoring the signs. The natural ones and ones erected by
the people
who are saying we dont think you should go in here because we dont want to go in and get you out
when you are huddled on a ledge looking for your epirb or praying.

There are 87 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints