Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Rope pinched from Sublime Point. 21-Dec-2009 At 8:53:59 PM cogsy
Just over 3 weeks ago I rapped down Bentrovarto wall at Sublime point to have a look at Marxism and the wall around it. I left my 100m static line there, planning to come back the next day and check out some new climbs.
Unfortunately my wife (who was 36 weeks pregnant) started having on and off contractions, and we eventually ended up spending the last week or so in Sydney.
The good news is that I have a beautiful new baby daughter.
The bad news is that when I returned today to pick up my rope, I found it had disappeared!!
I have spoken to all the usual culprits (Neil, Mikl, Bundy), but they have no idea what has happened to it, and Mikl did not see it there a week ago.
The rope was hanging about 5 metres to the left (looking in) of Colliseum Corner, and reached the base with about 25 m of slack rope, which I expect was rather tangled in the trees at the base!

Anyway... if you by chance picked up the rope, please return it to me!! I normally would not leave a rope hanging for so long, but was unexpectedly not able to return and pick it up.
On the other hand , if you have deliberately stolen it, I will accept an anonymous dropoff on my balcony in Blackheath!!
Thanks,
Chris C.

There are 51 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints