HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Friday Funnies 20-Dec-2009 At 8:47:23 PM Rob S.
A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey
starts jumping all over the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs
some sliced limes and eats them,then jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his
mouth and swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" The guy says, "No,
what?" "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!" says the bartender. "Yeah, that doesn't
surprise me," replies the patron. "He eats everything in sight, the little twerp. I'll pay for the cue ball
and stuff." He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and leaves. Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and
he has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.

While the man is drinking, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up
his butt, pulls it out, and eats it. The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?"
"Now what?" asks the patron. "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, then pulled it out and
ate it!" says the barkeeper.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he
ate that damn cue ball he measures everything first!"

There are 1236 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints