Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Bottom Feeders... 24-Jul-2009 At 12:11:21 AM helene
i agree with kp, mitch is a good mate of mine who has done a whole lot for the climbing community, sure not every one agrees with his opinions and ethics etcetc, but when it comes down to it whether or not u agree with what he is doing you gotta admit that his passion for the climbing lifestyle is second to none.
he is committed. doing a heap of work for the community in the way that he sees fit.

we have a sport/ life style which is not governed by rules and regulations (i reckon not many of us could hack it if it was) the only way to move within its paramaters is the way which you believe is the right way. unfortunatly this can be a little problematic sometimes.

mitch has made me feel angry/ annoyed in the past, but also relieved when i clip one of his many bolts. i also find his opinions funny and a little harsh sometimes but whatever, i respect his committment and enjoy his company. mitch did what he thought was right, he is an outspoken opinionated character but far from a bottomfeeder. i reckon some hasty opinions have been formed by both parties here.lol!!

we live in the Bluies.... sorry adam, your a mate and i hope that i dont offend you to much,( i will make it up 2 u if i do!) but that route you rebolted is a chipped pile on one of the cruddyest peices of rock around! lol!! if you want i can show you an awesome wall with some of the best rock around so you can forge a line that has not been cemented and climbed some old dino!!
(sorry geoff) dude, projects are awesome, but save the bitterness for when someone tries to steel a line that you found then hand picked the best possible sequence/solution, and basically painted it as an expression of your climbing prowess!!

forget the tape and check out the bird cage!!
vince

There are 43 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints