Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
OT: Moorabal/Lal Lal wind farm 9-Jun-2009 At 11:26:02 AM devlin66
As I said before. You can all reference till the cows come home and after doing a bit of reading for and against I am sitting side saddle towards the GW side of the fence. If it takes a few bucks now to save the planet and stop me having to pay a fortune later then so be it. We have been taking from the earth creating fortunes for a long time now and it's time to start putting back. All I ask is that it's done hoenstly. Just tell me what it's for and why it's done and get on with it. Impose heavy fines on polluters and get rid of this carbon trading scheme bullshit. If you cause pollution then you clean it up, don't just buy your way out of it. If that drives up the price of the product then people will be paying the true price for the product and know that it's a high polluter. It's a bitter pill to swallow but we've been living a unsustainable lifestyle that needs to change.

Tony, I hold the whole GW debate at arms length and usually question everything because I am a cynic by nature. Unfortunately your responses a far to open ended and inconclusive for anyone to really make a conclusion from. One thing you need to do is to stop quoting from a 1990 report. It's 20 YEARS old dude.

There are 817 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints