3:02:07 PM
Minimise weight before climbing:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29585346@N07/2802556630/

MrsM10iswhereitsat.
28-Aug-2008
3:35:37 PM
On 28/08/2008 Mr Stefan Karpiniec wrote:
>Minimise weight before climbing:

Teeheehee. Lovely old photos you have posted there, but after seeing Derek my M10 love's copy of the new Arapiles guide containing an interesting photo that Mr simey took, I am not sure that Mr Slabofvic or Mr Robbins would agree with you about the weight thing.

Pat
28-Aug-2008
4:30:18 PM
Stephan, just to pick up on a previous thread. Are these black and whites and the other old colour photos
of Coles bay scanned from slides?

Stefan Karpiniec
28-Aug-2008
4:40:49 PM
Pat, all the colour shots so far (apart from the one of the band) have been scanned from 35mm slides, and the b&w from 35mm negatives.
rod
28-Aug-2008
4:41:13 PM
What is it with the need to piss before a route? I've had times where I've probably only let go of a thimble full but the urge was overwhelming.

ajfclark
28-Aug-2008
4:49:43 PM
On 28/08/2008 rod wrote:
>What is it with the need to piss before a route? I've had times where I've probably only let go of a thimble full but the urge was overwhelming.

I have the same problem before doing the dishes.

bluey
28-Aug-2008
5:10:17 PM
Shouldn't this thread be entitled "A Drip from the Master"?

Sabu
28-Aug-2008
5:35:33 PM
I've heard a story about a european climber who was taking laxitives to help with his ascent of serpentine. i believe he found this to be a mistake while wearing white lycra and pulling on one of the crux moves: "I zink i better come down now".
rod
29-Aug-2008
4:01:39 AM
On 28/08/2008 ajfclark wrote:
>I have the same problem before doing the dishes.

Yeh but you're a dog, you HAVE to mark your territory.

mattjr
29-Aug-2008
8:23:27 AM
I zink ze european may have been lowered off ze climb with an extra piece of gear in his rack?

Stefan Karpiniec
29-Aug-2008
4:46:39 PM
On 28/08/2008 Pat wrote:
>Stephan, just to pick up on a previous thread. Are these black and whites
>and the other old colour photos
>of Coles bay scanned from slides?

Update, the Cradle Mountain shots are scanned from 35mm colour negatives - all done with a CanoScan 8600F.

Stefan Karpiniec
31-Aug-2008
7:29:30 PM
On 28/08/2008 bluey wrote:
>Shouldn't this thread be entitled "A Drip from the Master"?

If I'd taken the photo from the other side of Henry it could have been called "The Tip of the Master".
mikl law
1-Sep-2008
8:49:55 AM
On 28/08/2008 Sabu wrote:
>I've heard a story about a european climber who was taking laxitives to
>help with his ascent of serpentine. i believe he found this to be a mistake
>while wearing white lycra and pulling on one of the crux moves: "I zink
>i better come down now".

Which is why there is a route at Wave Wall called "Nappies Patrique?"

Stefan Karpiniec
1-Sep-2008
10:23:41 PM
I trust that the pictured ritual will be incorporated as a necessary requirement for all blokes (and blokesses) participating in any future "Henry Barber re-enactment days".

ajfclark
16-Sep-2008
9:03:42 AM
On 28/08/2008 Sabu wrote:
>I've heard a story about a european climber who was taking laxitives to
>help with his ascent of serpentine. i believe he found this to be a mistake
>while wearing white lycra and pulling on one of the crux moves: "I zink
>i better come down now".

In a similar vein: What not to do at a comp.

Sabu
16-Sep-2008
10:22:54 AM
Haha brilliant link, thanks for posting!

ajfclark
16-Sep-2008
10:32:25 AM
On 16/09/2008 Sabu wrote:
>Haha brilliant link, thanks for posting!

No worries. Took me a few days to find it again. The key search term was wallpaper... :-)

There are 17 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints