Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
Hard Rock

Crimpmaster
17-Jul-2008
11:08:32 PM
Can I just say that this forum is great and I don't know why I didn't join earlier.

Unfortunately it is with a sad note that I start my first post with a complaint.

I have been a regular climber at Hard Rock since it opened, since its inception there have been issues that have been seriously affecting the city gym.

I now have to add one more to the list. I have lost respect for the people running this particular gym. They do not respect their members not their staff. Yelling at a staff member in front of all the patrons is not a good look.

At first I did feel sorry for them as the poor workmanship of the walls really make that place look bad. But it has been over a year since it has been opened with no improvement to the climbing quality. Holds are still loose, the place looks like it is already 10 years old.

Add to this the growing list of injuries and accidents that have occurred there. I'm sure that anyone who has climbed there has had some sort of injury caused by poor gear and wall maintainence. Why do you ask do i still climb there? location location location. If there was another climbing center in the CBD I would be there in an instant.

Hopefully someone is reading this that can do something about what is happening there. Hard Rock pull up your game not only as a business but as a place that people will promote and talk about. Let the bad time be gone and ensure that the true potential of your gym is achieved.
fish boy
18-Jul-2008
11:32:36 AM
Go outside....

IdratherbeclimbingM9
18-Jul-2008
11:48:12 AM
Link to previous 12 page thread dealing with similar issues starts here.

Rich
18-Jul-2008
4:57:49 PM
Ah why not start another thread..

Lift your game guys, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's mentioned it you personally...

There are 4 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints