Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
The Natimuk dragon 24-Jun-2008 At 2:51:10 PM surfinclimb
Heres another one for the Nati locals and those unfortunate enough to have felt the wrath of the Nati dragon.
I and 6 friends had dinner on saturday night at the Nati pub (Since Jen has left the food has gone to sh1t). After dinner my sweet tooth was still cranking so I went to the shop to get some ice cream and share it in the Bistro with my group ($5 for 1.5 lt $5.50 for a bowl at the pub)
After about 5 mins the tub was 3/4 gone when the dragon turned up and told us that for health reasons we could'nt eat the ice cream in the pub and our 2 options were to give her the tub or leave. Fair enough I thought rules are rules asnd I dont want any stresses. We were'nt planning on staying and drinking so I decided that we were leaving and said pleasantly "o.k were leaving".
Before I could reach across the table and grab the tub the dragon had moved like greased lightning and grabbed the tub before me, I asked if I could have the tub and was told "No". A discussion went on consisting of me saying repeatedly "we are leaving" as we were standing to go and asking nicely for the tub to be returned with the reply of "no you cant have it" being her reply.
For a struggling pub in a small country town that sort of behaviour is not helping anyone.
I,ve decided that since i'm not barred from the pub i'm going to bar the pub, no longer will they see myself but nor shall they see the 4 group of 20 clients and 2 groups of 8 clients that I bring every year. Its not much but I would rather support Jen and Norm, 2 of the nicest people you will ever meet, at the milk bar with there burgers chips etc than give my money to rude ice cream theiving dragons.
Feel free to add any encounters you've had with the Nati dragon here.

There are 93 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints