Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Trad routes as projects? 4-Feb-2008 At 11:38:10 AM ademmert
Seeing as my crack route seems to have started this whole debate I'll give my 2cents worth

I think that if someone has put in a reasonable amount of effort (cleaning and/or bolting) then that person should be given a reasonable length of time to try and tick it, but if it is left dormant or that person is just to slack to get back to it regularly to finish it off, then it should be open to the public.

With my crack route, i totally intend to be up there every weekend trying it and have been training quite hard for it, but if i don't get it with in a reasonable time frame (or i just think it's to hard for me) then i will be happy to hand it over to anyone who wants to have a go. I want to see things climbed not locked up for ever!

Lastly i believe in do unto others as you would have done to yourself!
If you had spent many day preparing and working a route would you want someone else to come and steel it from under you?

Ps. I will let this forum know and all interested parties as soon as i tick this crack or decide its to hard

There are 156 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints