Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
How good is abseiling? 22-Oct-2003 At 8:52:47 PM bob
yer i agrey absaling in good it's achaley how i got in to climbing just a thort if you want to go away fore a copple of days absiling and have a blarst you might want to get some 60 meter (or longer depending where you go) stadick rope and set up a copple of single rope runs that you can easeley walk back up to the top and go down them on a figer of 8 or rap rack i suggest a figger 8 but it can thised the rope up nice and good but if you know how to use one you can do some really good things like locking it off and jumping out and doing 360's and lots of stuff just when locking off a figer 8 do it twice thay can slip bleve me i have the burn to prove it, you can do alot of grate things absiling just be cerfull and have a blarst! (if you do set up runs longer then 60 meteres you might want to stuff the rope in to a bucket/scack bag and tie it to the back of youre harnes because the rope can way a lot and you wonte go aney where)

bob (the cops dont like it when u absil of briges where peopple are the peopple think youre gona jump off get a pirmit first)

There are 44 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints