Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Havachatwithhexy... 15-Jul-2005 At 1:37:08 AM jmgh
But I feel then need to remind you that the First Fleet sailed a little over 200 years ago,

Yea I know, I've served my time, paid my debt etc but the experience was inadequate in terms of my rehabilitation, I really feel I need several more years before I'm ready to reintegrate into english society.

>Sorry to hear about all the mayhem.

As far as I'm aware nobodies blaming you Edwin..... Turns out it was lads from Leeds, that old north/south divide is getting worse.

> I’m sure Amanda Vanstone will be very sympathetic.

First known example of the words sympathetic and amanda vanstone appearing in the same sentence?
And your list of things wrong with this country is woefully inadequate, all i can really say is that the weather these past few weeks has been superb, but a shithole in the sun is still a shithole. And apparently nobody wants to talk cricket which is a shame 'cos this series is going to be the best in my lifetime, the year long long ago when we won, your side was crap, this time around we're well matched ( I accept I may be being optimistic, again.)

>Yours in sympathy

Joking aside it is a strange place to be, i was in london during the IRA campaign of the 80's and that was tense but they generally gave a warning. This lot are different. Unless you've been on a packed underground train you can't imagine the nightmare of last thursday.And since then the feeling that at any moment.....

I can't think of an upbeat way to follow that, where's the Hex ? I could use his brand of informed cynicism here. A relevant snatch of song perhaps.

yours using upper lip stiffener ( available from all good purveyors of stereotype and cliche )
Jon

There are 2946 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints