Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Impacts-sport vs trad 8-May-2005 At 12:56:10 PM bob
im aganst bolting because of a bunch of resions but the one that pisses me off the most is when it's un nessaserey like that bolt i found some where right next to a nice number 7or 8 nut placement whiy i will agrey how ever in a bolt being some where where it's just blanke and theres no pro in reach (not just i can find aney place a bolt you do have to look) and i also think that on the topick of re bolting fix all the f...ed bolts just dont bugger it up aney moor and do not place aney bolts on aney climbs that have been climbed before with out them!!

there are peopple around now wanting everything bolted to make it easer fore them, esentualey make it all just like indoor lead wall to that i say poo climbing shouldnt be about showing off but having fun and the sprit of it all.

it's not realey tred climbers going bush bash it's all climberes that dont give a crap (like the scigret buts)

im goint to stop now and saugest that a new forem sechion is started "enviramentle impacts" and mabby every one can have there vues and mabby arfter a year or 2 we can put to gather a coad of cunduct that in cliusd bolting and tred climbing to gather.

bob

There are 32 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints