Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Bl**dy scamming b*strds! 26-Jul-2017 At 8:52:24 PM salty crag
Interesting topic, hard sell and religious evangelism are both pet hates. Finished a rather tough run of nightshifts and finally got to the sanctity of bed when I heard a knock at the door. Against better judgement I crawled out of bed, put on some jocks and opened the front door a crack, and blow me down AP, a gorgeous blond (plus a weasley little guy). I informed them that I had not slept in living memory, had no tolerance nor humour, not interested in anything they were trying to sell and would they please piss off and let me sleep.
The guy galled me a bit by telling me I should hang a sign on my front door stating shift worker in mean mood but the blonde calmed things down. She talked to me for a few minutes about the plight of the whales "everyone wants to save the whales", sold me a book with a picture of a whale on the front and then left.
I jumped back in bed but instead of closing the eyes I peeked at the book. Cover = Whales and diminishing numbers, the rest of the book = Adventist theories on why we are all doomed and the one chance of eternal light. End of story we did not get bothered again for a few years. Not just my house but our entire street. I don't think the blonde and her sidekick really enjoyed being chased for a couple of blocks by an enraged, feral, sleep deprived madman in nothing but his jocks screaming obsenities.

There are 15 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints