Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Gender equality my ar*se!!!! 7-Mar-2017 At 6:00:31 PM kieranl
On the drive home I was impressed by the number of talkback callers who started along the lines of :
"I'm not against it per se, but..." (translated : I'm against it) and proceeded to ridicule it.

That's pretty much the standard reaction to any gender-related change since the push for female suffrage (and we know what a disaster that was).

The other textbook comment was "Haven't they got better things to think about?". Which begs the question, Haven't these people got better things to call a radio station about?

And the cost? Apparently the cost, if "they" decide to roll it out wiil be miniscule. One change at the factory and any field changes will be done when a set of lights comes up for routine maintenance.

Does it matter? Judging by the reaction I'd say it does. This obviously threatens the status quo and not in a bad way. I'd say bring it on.

There are 20 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints