40% 
Almost never 0

I prefer sex as my universal workout 0

Are we talking real climbing or sport/bouldering? 2
40% 
Pretty often as long as there is grog afterwards 1
20% 

Author
How many days a year do you go climbing?

Duang Daunk
2-Oct-2015
3:46:08 PM
How many days in an average year do you go climbing, or do climbing-specific workouts? Both indoor and outdoor. Climbing trips don't count.

This is the antidiscriminatory poll version, especially posted for the (plenty of, on chockstone), demographic left out by the original Zarb bro's version so they can give real answers instead of fractions like monksy bro.

Background:
>On 2/10/2015 pmonks wrote:
>0.04761904762

>I see from your answer that you might be feeling a touch discriminated against by the options in this poll bro, and it gets me to thinking about even older farts that haunt this site, so I'm gonna start a new poll for you and them.
widewetandslippery
2-Oct-2015
4:00:16 PM
Is a "go climbing" able to be added as opposed to actually climbing. As far as the misses knows I've been climbing when I've walked through leech and snake infested thick scrub looking for our next crag that makes tiapan wall look like a rodw crag or bolting choss pile so slabby a 102yr old could ascend it in a zimmer frame. And how about drinking beer and scrubbing moss of boulders. I consider all this going climbing.

Duang Daunk
2-Oct-2015
4:05:47 PM
On 2/10/2015 widewetandslippery wrote:
>Is a "go climbing" able to be added as opposed to actually climbing. As
>far as the misses knows I've been climbing when I've walked through leech
>and snake infested thick scrub looking for our next crag that makes tiapan
>wall look like a rodw crag or bolting choss pile so slabby a 102yr old
>could ascend it in a zimmer frame. And how about drinking beer and scrubbing
>moss of boulders. I consider all this going climbing.

Ay wide bro, good to see you posting on a long weekend and validating this poll, and so I have edited it especially for you.

rodw
2-Oct-2015
4:24:32 PM
Climbing is not an activity but state of mind, if you leave the house with the thought of climbing thats climbing...what you do is irrelevant TBH.

There are 4 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints