HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Friday Funnies 1-Aug-2014 At 3:25:30 PM MrsM10iswhereitsat.
Yoo hoo Mr M9, I notice that you seem to be going on about 'back in your day' a bit lately.

Derek my M10 love, asked me to tell you that when he were a lad he was so poor that he considered himself lucky to be born a boy, otherwise he wouldn't have had anything to play with!

Unlike some others on this site, I am sure you don't want to be bored with his details, so I will leave it at that for now dearie, other than to say that these things have a lot to do with ones perceptions on life.

Here are some other examples, if you have not got his drift yet.

Two mates were screwing the same chick at the same time, and they were greeted with the sad news one day that their common squeeze had got knocked up.
Having no way of knowing which was the father, the two mates chipped in and sent her out of town to have the little bastard.
Several months passed without either of the mates hearing from the chick, so one of them decided to find her and get some news about the pregnancy.
The next day, the other dude got a call from his mate. "I've got some good news and some bad news," the mate said on the telephone.
"Well, give me the good news first," replied the other.
"The good news is that she's fine, and she had twins," came the reply.
"And the bad news?"
"Mine died," said his mate.

Did you hear about the flasher in Natimuk the other day?

There were three really old boulderers who were sitting on a park bench with their mats nearby having a quiet conversation when a flasher approached from across the park.

The flasher came up to the boulderers, stood right in front of them and opened his trench coat.

The youngest of the elderly boulderers immediately had a stroke.

Then the next youngest, also had a stroke.

But the curly haired eldest, being older and more feeble, couldn't reach that far.

After a long night of making love, the guy notices a photo of another man on the woman's nightstand by the bed.
He begins to worry.
'Is this your husband?' he nervously asks.
'No, silly,' she replies, snuggling up to him.
'Your boyfriend then?' he continues.
'No, not at all,' she says, nibbling away at his ear.
'Is it your dad or your brother?' he inquires, hoping to be reassured.
'No, no, no! You are so hot when you're jealous!' she answers.
'Well, who in the hell is he, then?' he demands.
She whispers in his ear
'That's me before the surgery.'

There are 1236 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints