Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Sequencing videos/website 1-Jul-2014 At 5:27:11 PM cameronpatrol
Im new to the forum and new to climbing.
I live down on the Mornington Peninsula.
And have been to Bayside Rock a few times and to Hard Rock Nada once with the kids.
Ive just picked up some shoes and a chalk bag to save costs in the long run and to have my own gear.

Im keen on indoor for the moment for some fun and to learn the ropes.

Ive given Youtube a good working over in the how to's.

What Id like to know is, is there any good videos or web sites that show you how to sequence??
Im not sure if that is the right name for it.
I pretty much would like some tips on draggin my way up the holds a little better.
And how to workout how the line is meant to be done.
Quite often I have a look at a line and think i can put my hand and foot here and here.
then get to a few holds past it and be completely off track.

I cant remember how many times ive done well and then just got stuck, hanging trying to work out where to go and what to do next.
by then ive run out of steam and dropped, or given up to have another go.

Thanks in advance
cheers
Cam

There are 9 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints