Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
50th Anniversary @ Sublime Pt, 21st July 5-Jul-2013 At 11:27:18 AM BA

>Any one up for a volleys and waist belay - in fact any one got an old
>No 4 nylon or 1/2" Perlon??
>
>Other ideas welcome, hopefully the Sydney Rockies will get on board as
>well. And hopefully BA will be able to attend on the day . . .

Sorry, my No 4 rope was retired after using it to lift the engine (and gearbox and clutch) out of my Austin 1800. And on that date I will be starting a trip into the wilds of FNQ.

My copy of that guide is in a sorry state after mixing with the dirt that lived in the boot of the car met with the water that leaked in. It's still usable but it is not in "excellent" condition.

And in November this year it is the 50th anniversary of the first white persons ascent of a rock face at Mount Arapiles. I should be able to make that one, I might even be able to make it up the first recorded climb :-)

There are 8 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints