HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Friday Funnies 3-May-2013 At 4:12:04 PM MrsM10iswhereitsat.
Dearie me Mr kieranl, you do seem out of sorts lately.
That's alright dearie, along with the pacemakers, most of the old posters that frequent this site suffer from incontinence and have Alzheimer’s to boot. So five minutes after they've gotten all angry and agitated, they don't remember what they had the poops about in the first place.
Perhaps you might like the following funny better?

At dawn the telephone rings,

"Hello, Seņor Bob ? This is Ernesto, the caretaker at your Blue Mountains house."

"Ah yes, Ernesto. What can I do for you? Is there a problem?"

"Um, I am just calling to advise you, Seņor Bob , that your parrot, he is dead".

"My parrot? Dead? The one that won the International competition?"

"Si, Seņor, that's the one."

"Damn! That's a pity! I spent a small fortune on that bird. What did he die from?"

"From eating the rotten meat, Seņor Bob .."

"Rotten meat? Who the hell fed him rotten meat?"

"Nobody, Seņor. He ate the meat of the dead horse."

"Dead horse? What dead horse?"

"The thoroughbred, Seņor Bob .."

"My prize thoroughbred is dead?"

"Yes, Seņor Bob , he died from all that work pulling the water cart."

"Are you insane? What water cart?"

"The one we used to put out the fire, Seņor."

"Good Lord! What fire are you talking about, man?"

"The one at your house, Seņor! A candle fell and the curtains caught on fire."

"What the hell? Are you saying that my mansion is destroyed because of a candle?!"

"Yes, Seņor Bob ."

"But there's electricity at the house! What was the candle for?"

"For the funeral, Seņor Bob .."

"WHAT BLOODY FUNERAL??!!"

"Your wife's, Seņor Bob . She showed up very late one night and I thought she was a thief, so I hit her with your sportclimbers stick-clipper, the one with the graphite shaft."

SILENCE...........

LONG SILENCE.........

VERY LONG SILENCE............

"Ernesto, if you broke that stick-clipper, you're in deep shit."

There are 1236 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints