HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Friday Funnies 19-Apr-2013 At 12:36:23 PM MrsM10iswhereitsat.
Hello lovely Chockstoners. Hasn’t there been a lot of carping on about bolts and such like on Chockstone lately? Derek my M10 love says it really doesn’t amount to much as it is all just internet posturing until any real action happens.
He told me it is like the following funny, but I fail to see the humour in it myself, other than he likes biffo shows on TV;

The drunk

After spending all day in the local boozer, the barman finally had enough and ejected the town drunk at midnight.
The drunk was so tanked that when wobbling out the door he staggered, tripped and fell face forward onto the pavement outside with a thud.
As the drunk tried to get to his feet he spied a nun (black and white habit and all) walking towards him.
The drunk, finally on his feet, set off at a rapid pace towards the nun and when he arrived cleaned her up with the best shirt front you would ever want to see. He proceeded to pick her up and unleashed fury against the poor nun with endless kicks and punches until she was bloodied and battered and all but out on her feet.
The drunk then leaned in real close to the nun and whispered in her ear.........."not so friggin tough tonight are ya Batman!"

Maybe the posturing would be more effective if those engaging in it got a lesson from Paddy?

Paddy, who was on holiday from Ireland on Bondi beach couldn't seem to make it with any of the girls. So he asked the local lifeguard for some advice.

Mate, it's obvious,' says the lifeguard, 'you're wearing them old baggy swimming trunks that make ya look like an old geezer. They're years outta style. You're best bet is to grab yourself a pair of Speedos - about two sizes too small and drop a fist-sized potato down inside 'em.

I'm tellin' ya mate...you'll have all the babes ya want!'

The following weekend, Paddy hits the beach with his spanking new tight Speedos, and his fist-sized potato.

Everybody on the beach was disgusted as he walked by,
covering their faces, turning away, and laughing, looking sick!

So Paddy went back to the lifeguard again and asked him, 'What's wrong now?

' JAHEESUS!' said the lifeguard, 'Maaaaate ... the potato goes in the front!'

There are 1236 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints