Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Easter at Arapiles 4-Apr-2013 At 6:36:46 PM climbau
Hi Wendy. I spent most of my teenage years and early twenties in a female dominated industry and my conclusion is that women are just as bad as men when it comes to sexual objectification and attacks on the sexual preferences of the opposite sex. However this is just my experience and have yet to encounter the same attitudes from women since. But that probably has something to do with now being involved in a machoistic(?) male dominated industry these days. :)
My solution is to try and be respectful of gender and sexual preference whilst never letting an opportunity pass to have a jibe. But then it also comes down to how well you know the other people involved......Also got to be prepared to take as good as you give. You may find that your close circle of friends don't engage in the mutual slanging matches that others seem to enjoy....that is probably because your inner circle share your same level of character traits. It is neither wrong nor right, it just is.
Also, you have a right to be offended if the comments offend you. It is up to you how you treat a perceived slight. You can make your feelings heard but should not expect others to agree wholeheartedly.

There are 43 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints