HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Friday Funnies 12-Oct-2012 At 3:17:13 PM MrsM10iswhereitsat.
Hello Chockstone dearies. Isn't it good to be getting warmer weather lately. It is so much better to be getting out and climbing instead of throwing stones, err posts, onto this lovely site or putting up with the occasional spam it receives? Thank you lovely moderators for keeping that in check, as I did notice it disappear the other day.

We all have to make choices.

A golden haired man wakes up in the hospital bandaged from head to foot. The doctor comes in and says,
"Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now you probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up at Horsham. You're going to be ok, you'll play footie again and everything, but your penis was severed in the accident and we couldn't find it."
The man groans, but the doctor goes on,
"You have $9000 in insurance compensation coming and we now have the technology to build a new penis. They work great but they don't come cheap. It's roughly $1000 an inch."
The man perks up.
"So," the doctor says, "You must decide how many inches you want. But I understand that you have been chasing women for over thirty years and this is something you should discuss with your latest conquest. If you had a nine incher before and you decide to only invest in a five incher now, she might be disappointed. It's important that she plays a role in helping you make the right decision."
The man agrees to talk it over with his latest.
The doctor comes back the next day, "So, have you spoken with your latest?"
"Yes I have," says the golden haired man.
"And has she helped you make a decision?"
"Yes" says the man.
"What is your decision?" asks the doctor.
"We're getting granite bench tops."

Yoo hoo Mr egosan. I heard you have been in the wars a bit lately and I do hope you are now feeling better. If not, then here is something for you to contemplate.

Derek my M10 love was chatting to a woman in the Nati pub last night, and telling her of his uncanny ability to be able to tell the day any woman was born by holding their breasts in his hands.
She thought he was having her on but was curious none the less.
Eventually curiosity got the better of her and she said "go on then, give it a go!"

He stood there feeling her breasts for about a minute before she could contain herself no longer and asked;
"When was I born then?"
He replied...

“Yesterday!”

I was not sure whether to laugh or biff him.

There are 1236 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints