HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Friday Funnies 27-Jul-2012 At 1:48:57 PM MrsM10iswhereitsat.
Hasn’t there been some interesting topics on this lovely site recently!
Regarding one of them, Derek my M10 love was telling me that he was talking with Rhino (affectionate term for one of Natis Rams), over a beer not long back, who was reminiscing that his funniest moment for the Rams was watching Mentzy play footy up until round 10 this year, and although he had a blinder in round 11 has lost the plot since!
He also overheard the coach lamenting the teams performance in their last game when he said,
“Our first quarter was just atrocious, and we didn't play well at all."
Whitley said the poor start proved the difference, with Rams kicking seven goals to Noradjuha-Quantong's nine in the final three quarters.
"We were playing catch up from there," he said.

The time has come to play the game, but netballers amongst us wonder which game they are referring to?

A young woman was sitting on a verandah in Horsham sunning and listening to a Nati Rams netball match on her radio, when she was startled by a car crashing through a hedge and coming to rest on her lawn.
She helped the golden haired Nati driver out, and sat him on a lawn chair.
“My goodness” she exclaimed, “you are quite old to be driving!”
“Yes” he replied,” I am old enough that I don’t need a license anymore!”
“The last time I went to my doctor because I was concerned about not scoring any goals in five consecutive games, he examined me, and asked if I had a drivers licence.
I told him yes and handed it to him, and he took scissors out of a drawer, cut the license into pieces and threw them in the wastebasket.”
”You won’t be needing that anymore,” he said.
"So I thanked him and left.”

I don’t think he reveres our most senior player!

There are 1236 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints