HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Friday Funnies 27-Apr-2012 At 1:07:09 PM MrsM10iswhereitsat.
Very good Mr hero, and hello again lovely Chockstoners.
Hasn't it been a fun week of reading on this site!
Why just the other day I was commenting to Derek my M10 love that in some ways with all the news and whatnot, it is just like we are kiddies going to school again.
He is a rather dry sort and reckons "Yeah, the playground antics are alright, if not a little boisterous at times!
I wondered about this, and also about him too sometimes; but later a young lass told me of one of her recent experiences, and so it all makes sense to me now.

She told me what the difference between Grannies and Grandads is.

Her 5 year old daughter is usually taken to school, daily, by her grandfather.

When he had a bad cold his wife took the grandchild.

That night she told her parents that the ride to school with granny was very different!!

"What made it different?" asked her parents:

"Gran and I didn't see a single tosser, blind bastard, dickhead, ethnic prick or wanker, anywhere on the way to school today!"

Aren’t children perceptive dearies!

OK, yes, yes, it is Friday Funnies thread, so here is one that I found for all the fisherpeoples out there; (yoo hoo, waving madly at you Mr widewetandslippery and Mr Capt_Mulch); regarding the things they don't show us on TV.

http://www.wimp.com/classicbloopers

There are 1236 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints