Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Friday Funnies 28-Jul-2011 At 8:22:32 PM StuckNut

Stolen from: http://timwadesblog.com/2011/07/25/amy-winehouse-jokes/

Amy Winehouse. In a failed attempt to help before she died, not even Gavin from Autoglass could fix her crack problem.

Can all those waiting to make a joke about Amy Winehouse please form a line…

It’s what she would’ve wanted.

Whats the difference between Jeremy Clarkson and Amy Winehouse?

Jeremy Clarkson is still on top gear.

Two detectives are in Amy Winehouses flat. One says to the other “I’ve never heard of her, what was she famous for?”

The other copper replies “She was a very well known musician.”

The first detective looks around and says, “Ah, I see now. Let me guess, she played the spoons?”

Whats the difference between Amy Winehouse and a Moped?

A Moped can hit 30

What do Amy Winehouse and Michael Jackson have in common?

They both have a 10 year old crack addiction.

Before telling such sick and abusive jokes about Amy Winehouse, think about her poor close friends.

Imagine how they’ll feel on Thursday, when they finally come round and find out.

News of Amy Winehouse’s death travelled with such speed. When I heard I couldn’t help but crack up with emotion. She was a real heroin. It’s such a blow. She really made a hash of things though. Her life just went to pot. Someone should have kept tabs on her.

Elton John will perform at Amy Winehouse’s funeral with a beautiful rendition of Candle Under The Spoon.

News: Amy Winehouse is found slightly more dead today, than yesterday.

Alex Higgins and George Best are very, very, very happy….

They’ve just found out heaven’s getting a new Winehouse…

What was Amy Winehouse’s biggest hit?

Her last one.

I can’t believe she died at 27.

Poor girl didn’t even make it to an ounce.

It seems that this is the end of the line for Ms. Winehouse.

The metropolitan police have had a shocking week.

Luckily for them, the Camden drug statistics just lowered by 50%

Unemployment in London has just hit a record high, after 6,000 drug dealers have just been put out of work.

My dyslexic mate just text me “There’s been a death at an Army Warehouse somewhere in North London”

Amy Winehouse was found dead, face down, in a pile of shit, piss and vomit….

Other people know it as Camden!

Lets not all focus on the negatives that surround her death, lets focus on the good things she left us with.

Like a f---ing chance at scoring some crack in London again.

I suppose with a surname like Winehouse, it was inevitable that Amy would die because of drink.

I just hope that my son, Dave Beergarden, doesn’t go the same way.

Keep hearing Amy Winehouse being described as a ‘Wasted talent’..

Fair enough ……. she was always wasted!

After hearing the news of Amy Winehouse’s death, I could not be more upset…

I had her down for August in the sweepstakes.

So Amy Winehouse is dead?

What a waste of breast implants!

And another one sniffs the dust!

In honour of Amy Winehouse, we shall all be doing 15 lines in the pub toilets, tonight!

W.I.P Amy.

From your good friend Jonathon Ross. x

What the f---? Michael Jackson is dead?

It must be shit to be Pete Doherty; all of your best friends dying in one day….

Looks like theirs going to be an overdose on Amy Winehouse jokes today.Amy Winehouse found dead age 27.

Her family, friends, dealer and the owner of her local bargain booze are said to be totally distraught.

Amy Winehouse has been found dead in her London flat.

Oh well, more heroin for the rest of us.

They should’a made her go to rehab,
but now she’s,
Gone. Gone. Gone.

There are 1236 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints