Camalot X4 - Size 0.3 (Blue)
Range: 12.4 to 21.2mm. NB Only 1 at this price... $119.00
Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found
Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.
|Subaru Outback & Forester
That sounds like the problem. Water comes gushing out every time you open the boot after it rains. Very annoying.
Thanks for letting me know it can be fixed pretty easily.
my 6/94 liberty has been very reliable (touch wood!), only had one issue with coolant circulation but that wasn't too hard to work around, as long as you don't listen to anything the NRMA clowns say..
I lost an immobiliser gismo for a previous car but must have had a spare, it just took a trip to the lock people and they just looked at a number or something and recoded another one, easy. but i suppose you have to get it there.
i've been getting 8-8.5L/100k on the highway on regular unleaded (2.2L), it took a bit of playing around to get it running nicely but might have a few suggestions if anyones interested. I never had any issues with accessing spark plugs, actually can't imagine it being easier really ;) maybe the newer ones and foresters are different.
Not sure how helpful it'll be but I have a list of (mostly minor) annoyances with my 2004 Forrester X (2.5L 3 speed automatic - not sure if the same model is sold in Aus):
* not very fuel efficient for a 4cyl - at best 25MPG (compared to near 40MPG for my older Honda Civic), but usually averages around 18MPG - even some V8s here get better mileage than that!
* back seat is cramped - some of the kids' first words were "move your seat forward - I'm getting squashed!"
* boot isn't very large - I'm very close to buying one of those roof bubble things, which will cane fuel efficiency even further :-\
* the OEM tyres that are used here **SUCK** - Yokahama Wearoutin5Kmiles
* it doesn't hide road noise all that well, particularly if the boot is empty
* stereo doesn't have an input socket for iPod
* not deer proof and headlights are pretty exxy
That said it's pretty good for long trips (waaaaaay more comfortable than the Civic) and would probably be a great fit for DINKs.
There are 63 messages in this topic.
Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia
Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.
Australian Panoramic |
Australian Coast |
Australian Mountains |
Australian Countryside |
Australian Waterfalls |
Australian Lakes |
Australian Cities |
Australian Macro |
Landscape Photo |
Landscape Photography |
Landscape Photography Australia |
Fine Art Photography |
Wilderness Photography |
Nature Photo |
Australian Landscape Photo |
Stock Photography Australia |
Landscape Photos |
Panoramic Photos |
Panoramic Photography Australia |
Australian Landscape Photography |
High Country Mountain Huts |
Mothers Day Gifts |
Gifts for Mothers Day |
Mothers Day Gift Ideas |
Ideas for Mothers Day |
Wedding Gift Ideas |
Christmas Gift Ideas |
Fathers Day Gifts |
Gifts for Fathers Day |
Fathers Day Gift Ideas |
Ideas for Fathers Day |
Landscape Prints |
Landscape Poster |
Limited Edition Prints |
Panoramic Photo |
Buy Posters |