Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

DMM: Viper Size L (2013 model as shown) Padded Adjustable Harness, 5 Gear Loops Fits: Waist 87-104cm Legs: 55-70cm   $89.00
26% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Crag & Route Beta

Crag & Route Beta

Page 4 of 4. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 61
Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
VIC Buffalo Mackey's Lookout (General) (General) [ Mt Buffalo Guide | Images ] 

Author
The Bleeding Nun 520m Grade14? Mackeys Lookout.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
27/11/2012
9:31:04 AM
On 27/11/2012 widewetandslippery wrote:
>I couldnt do it until January due to work. And packrafting. After that keen. If you fellas get the window though go for it.
>
Apart from working in the odd day schedule/s with others along the way, I intend attending for some of the late January VCC week long trip there.
If ww & I don't get our act together before then, maybe plan around that? I could pick you up from Porepunkah on the bike, heh, heh, heh. (That would be something to see, eh!) ... Would have to make two trips of it though; ~> the 2nd for your beer!

Actually there is likely interesting packrafting that could be done down Harrietville-Porepunkah way too, so might have to do 3 runs to get you and your gear up to Catani?

Page 4 of 4. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 61
There are 61 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints