Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Black Diamond: 120cm Nylon Runner. (Open sewn sling) 18mm wide nylon. Assorted colours. Awesome value IMO.   $8.00
20% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Page 3 of 3. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 43
Author
Strong Chik - now Josune cranks 9a+
Onsight
16/05/2005
4:17:14 PM
Some more about this from 8a.nu...

>This is what Josune had to say about her ascent of Bimbaluna, 9a/+:
>"First at all BIMBALUNA is 9a/9a+, it was never called 9a+. This is very important.
>I feel the route is a bit harder than 9a and I agree with Francoise who gave the grade
>of 9a/9a+, and I think that it is bit harder than 9a. This is my opinion.
>I spent just one month, more or less in Switzerland, of those all days I only could
>climb in the route ten days, with an average of 2/3 tries per day (I think, may be 11 or
>9, i donīt remenber well) Last Monday 9 of May I could send it. The route is very
>bouldery, with a midle section very, very bouldery, this is the crux."
robynclimbs
16/05/2007
11:47:30 AM
Robyn and Didier's son now 9 years old just became the 2007 Regional Champion for the 11 and under catagory.
Snowball
16/05/2007
12:55:31 PM
On 16/05/2007 robynclimbs wrote:
>Robyn and Didier's son now 9 years old just became the 2007 Regional Champion
>for the 11 and under catagory.

Fantastic!!! Did they have to sell many lamingtons to win?

Page 3 of 3. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 43
There are 43 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints