Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Wild Country: Set of 7 X WC Rockcentrics. (Sizes 3 to 9) Anodized different colours! SUPER SPECIAL!  $119.00
21% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
my pink rope

rhinckle
10/04/2012
6:38:50 PM
anyone got a number for sylvana. vcc member. left my rope in her car after a vcc mountaineering beginners thingy on feathertop at least three years ago. yes i have tried to contact her,

ajfclark
10/04/2012
7:46:46 PM
Possibly, shorter lady, dark hair?

IdratherbeclimbingM9
10/04/2012
9:07:45 PM
>pink rope

It isn't the one that WM wore out is it?
Heh, heh, heh.
Wendy
11/04/2012
9:10:49 AM
You're only trying to chase it up 3 years later? If I was her, I'd have started using the rope myself years ago if its owner hadn't turned up.

Miguel75
11/04/2012
12:14:59 PM
My doubles are bright pink and green. Once when climbing on them a very funny Englishman, (he may have been Irish or even Scottish but who cares, they're all the same right;)) laughed at it and then had the audacity to question my sexuality.
kieranl
11/04/2012
3:25:57 PM
LaTrobe Uni's first ever kernmantle rope was a hot pink number from a cheap brand (Rocca maybe?). One of the guys ran into Henry Barber at Arapiles over the Easter he was here and Henry's reaction to it was : "That looks like 150 feet of sh-t".

(we used hawser-laid ropes for a long-time. The then sports union administrator had done a little alpine climbing in NZ in the 1950s and tried to control the type of gear we bought - it was always a battle trying to buy non-screwgate krabs)

rhinckle
20/04/2012
9:24:47 AM
shorter lady dark hair indeed, friend of Sharon (skydiving educational psychologist).
i've been off the rock for somewhat more than a couple of years, but the time has come, to see how low my feeble grades have fallen.

wendy: thanks for your helpful comment.
i don't have very high hopes but thought it was worth a try

Access T CliffCare
20/04/2012
10:22:35 AM
On 20/04/2012 rhinckle wrote:
>shorter lady dark hair indeed, friend of Sharon (skydiving educational
>psychologist).
>i've been off the rock for somewhat more than a couple of years, but the
>time has come, to see how low my feeble grades have fallen.
>
>wendy: thanks for your helpful comment.
>i don't have very high hopes but thought it was worth a try
I'll drop her a line

There are 8 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints