Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Black Diamond: 10mm DYNEX: 60cm (24") Runner. (Open round sling) Great for making "extender" quick-draws. IMO   $10.00
28% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Accidents & Injuries

Report Accidents and Injuries

Author
Fall at Summerday
owl
29/01/2008
10:03:35 AM
I wasn't there, but a male had a fall on Regatta on Monday. Apparently he fell 2m and landed badly on his leg and broke it. I wish him the best of luck with his recovery and return. Also apparently the first piece pulled.

nmonteith
29/01/2008
11:22:16 AM
It must have been a low key accident! We were on the other side of the block and heard nothing. Best of luck with the recovery!

dimpet
29/01/2008
11:54:20 AM
A friend of mine was there and helped out at the accident. He said the fall wasn't actually on regatta but the climb between regatta and de blanc an 18/19 I think, with much poorer pro.

six-sevens
29/01/2008
8:43:35 PM
Neil had just walked past but the SOG guys (who were training there) had it dealt with in a jiffy. There was a doctor and stretcher on site. It was unlucky how the guy landed on a step and broke his leg. I couldn't say if he had gear in or not but it wasn't a long fall. Best of luck.
Steve

There are 4 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints