Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Black Diamond "Wire Hex" SET. (Size 4 to 10) - 7 pieces. Comes with a "free" Ovalwire Karabiner for racking.   $109.00
16% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Looking for share accomodation
splat
13/02/2007
3:32:53 PM
Hi everybody,

I have recently accepted a full time position at the Royal Melbourne hospital in Parkville and am now trying to find share accomodation. I am wondering if anyone has a spare room they would like to rent in a location relatively close to the hospital. If so I would absolutely love to hear from you. PLLEEEAASSEE send me an email on patrick_turner82@hotmail.com or meplat@hotmail.com . I am thinking who would be better to share a house with than someone from the climbing community. In saying that though, If you know of anyone who isnt a climber and are chasing someone to rent a room off them, Im all ears...

Thanks a bunch

Pat T

nmonteith
13/02/2007
3:49:28 PM
We look forward to you blitzing our Vic trad routes Pat!
splat
15/02/2007
10:15:21 AM
Yeah should be awesome having araps and the gramps at my 'door step' so to speak. Are there many people that go out there on a regular basis (on weekends that is) or to people tend to only go on long weekends???

nmonteith
15/02/2007
11:29:19 AM
We usually head out to the Grampians EVERY weekend my friend! It's only a 3.5 hour drive. Some of us
idiots actually do it as a day trip as well. There is always a steady stream of people heading along the
Western Hwy on a friday night.
Splat
15/02/2007
11:45:58 AM
Sweet,

Hey would you consider saving room for a tag along???

If so, give me a buzz of meplat@hotmail.com

Thanks

Pat

nmonteith
15/02/2007
12:02:34 PM
email you pat

Dom
15/02/2007
3:14:16 PM
Check your PM's Pat :)
jgoding
15/02/2007
7:34:54 PM
Hey Pat,

if you're all sorted with a house by now and looking to climb I can point you in the right direction for some climbing partners (and maybe a ride) to Mt Buffalo this weekend if you're interested.

Good luck finding a place.

Ciao,

Joe

There are 8 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints