Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Black Diamond: Super Chute Rope Bag. Volume 25 litres. Single adjustable shoulder strap. Rope tarp dimensions: 146 X 126cm. 400d nylon. Assorted colours. (Holds up to 80M Rope)  $49.00
30% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Arapiles lift next week please.
Steve Peckman
27/03/2012
10:57:24 AM
Hi Chockstone

Is any one able to give me a lift up to Arapiles on Thursday the 5th of April, I fly in to Melbourne at 8am. If anyone can give me a lift from the air port or from the city etc that would be greatly appreciated, I’m happy to chuck in some fuel $ and belay for a day. I will be heading back to Melbourne on Wednesday the 11th for an 8pm flight if any one can help with that as well?

Cheers Steve P.
Steve Peckman
27/03/2012
2:06:42 PM
Come on other wise simey is going to have to come and get me from Horsham, the café would be ruined with out him there!

Zebedee
27/03/2012
2:27:37 PM
Cafe's not open Thursdays so no worries there.

BoulderBaby
27/03/2012
4:57:56 PM
catch the train/bus up :D

robbie
28/03/2012
9:40:23 AM
Hey Steve, This is not a definite, just scoping you out to see if you are of sound character. How much gear do you have? Seriouse, I take a bit of gear. And are you flying into Tulla?
Steve Peckman
28/03/2012
10:22:47 AM
Robbie,

Gear? Im flying down to Melbourne Domestic at Tulla and am happy to take public transport to the nearest pick up point. I will only be bringing the basics i.e. bivvy bag and cooking gear + rope rack and the shirt on my back. So I will just have 1x pack.

Sound character well I was the “Queensland connection” for Clintons Tyrolean traverse so I have collaborated with Simey, ODH, Bomber/who ever you are now and shortman, I guess that rules out sound character.

Give me a PM if you want to give me a lift up?

Boulder Baby, I will if I have to but it is a last resort, F(&^ around for ¾ of a day just getting to the crag and not climbing is not my idea of fun.

Zebedee, Then id hate to stop Simey from climbing Thursday.

shortman
28/03/2012
10:36:11 AM
On 28/03/2012 robbie wrote:
>Hey Steve, This is not a definite, just scoping you out to see if you
>are of sound character. How much gear do you have? Seriouse, I take a
>bit of gear. And are you flying into Tulla?

You'll like Steve Robbie. He's like a young you.

Robbie
28/03/2012
10:45:43 AM
No

Robbie
28/03/2012
10:48:47 AM
Steve, I have e-mailed you your travel itinerary info and stuff
Steve Peckman
28/03/2012
11:15:44 AM
Dan, that’s a bit rough he’s probably a nice bloke.

There are 10 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints