17 Down Under:
17 DOWN UNDER. "A celebration of moderate grade climbing in Victoria". 184 pages. 285 images. Father & son team, Steve & John Morris, embark on a journey to climb and photograph 50 of the best rock climbs in Victoria, grade 17 & under. Inc bookmark $50.00
I have heard even more whispers about problems with this area and local farmers. Let's try and make the powers that be a bit happier by...
1) limiting the numbers of climbers in a group (no more than 5?) No uni clubs, VCC trips etc.
2) no new routes
3) no toilet activities anywhere near the crag itself (and bury your paper!)
4) car pool to avoid making the road worse
5) being courteous to any non-climbers in the area
6) taking out any rubbish you find (even if it isn't yours)