Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Wild Country: Set of 7 X WC Rockcentrics. (Sizes 3 to 9) Anodized different colours! SUPER SPECIAL!  $119.00
21% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
A5 Double portaledge for sale with fly
adgoneclimbing
30/05/2011
9:05:00 AM
I have a original (pre North Face) A5 double ledge with fly, both in good condition. For sale for $550- plus postage cost.
Any questions please call me on 0435024192
Adam Donoghue
adgoneclimbing
8/06/2011
11:33:33 AM
Have some pics if anyone wants to see it just pass on an email.

Adam

ajfclark
8/06/2011
1:10:56 PM
Located in Brisbane?
Fish Boy
8/06/2011
4:22:57 PM
Im sure duecy says that this was the best ledge he ever designed. He lives in hobart now too!
adgoneclimbing
22/06/2011
6:36:32 PM
Hey Guys, yep ledge is in Hobart. Priced to sell at $480- now

Adam
Fish Boy
23/06/2011
4:33:35 PM
I was refering to John Middendorf living in Hobart. Someone buy this! The cheapest equiv will cost a lot more. My fish was a grand.

Ben_E
23/06/2011
8:57:41 PM
On 23/06/2011 Fish Boy wrote:
>I was refering to John Middendorf living in Hobart. Someone buy this! The
>cheapest equiv will cost a lot more. My fish was a grand.

Don't worry, it's spoken for.

Miguel75
26/06/2011
11:17:52 PM
On 23/06/2011 Ben_E wrote:
>Don't worry, it's spoken for.

Nice work Ben. Now you can camp out on any wall you like in fine style...

Ben_E
27/06/2011
7:22:01 AM
On 26/06/2011 Miguel75 wrote:

>Nice work Ben. Now you can camp out on any wall you like in fine style...

Thanks, Miguel, I'm planning the first 5-day ascent of Eskimo Nell at Araps. We're hoping to do it in good style without use of siege tactics (no fixed lines).

Sure, it's got a few natural ledges that will do for some of the bivvies, but I don't want to be stranded hanging in my harness overnight on one of the steep bits...
bones
27/06/2011
9:43:13 AM
On 27/06/2011 Ben_E wrote:
>On 26/06/2011 Miguel75 wrote:
>
>>Nice work Ben. Now you can camp out on any wall you like in fine style...
>
>Thanks, Miguel, I'm planning the first 5-day ascent of Eskimo Nell at
>Araps. We're hoping to do it in good style without use of siege tactics
>(no fixed lines).
>
>Sure, it's got a few natural ledges that will do for some of the bivvies,
>but I don't want to be stranded hanging in my harness overnight on one
>of the steep bits...

Eskimo Nell? Maybe you'll run into this guy:




There are 10 messages in this topic.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints