Page 1 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 27
Author
Drunk on pink lemonade !!!!
Jimminy clip it !!
22-Aug-2007
9:09:39 PM
>i know you love stirring up shit, but please stop dragging up 5 year old
>posts on chockstone. You
>are adding nothing, and just making it painful for everyone else.

Can you believe this shit ??? thanks for the friendly pm, Mono !!!!

Ur the one who berates new comers to Chockstone with your unrelenting ' this topic has been covered before ' pain !!!!!

Time for some new mods ....

Ralph

nmonteith
22-Aug-2007
9:46:06 PM
I stand by my comment. You guys have completly ruined the usefullness of this website. People are
leaving in droves, and valuable discussion has been swamped by your bullshit. Who gives a f--- about
XR-57645378, the 'tote' and pink lemonade. get a life and leave us alone! If you hadn't already noticed the
'author' of this site has long left the building because of your guys shit. He was once inpsired to add
content, update the online guides, take photos No longer. This place could have been a useful resource.
Now its just a pile of usless ever-growing posts with no point.

M10iswhereitsat.
22-Aug-2007
9:54:04 PM

On 22/08/2007 nmonteith wrote:
>I stand by my comment. You guys have completly ruined the usefullness of
>this website. People are
>leaving in droves, and valuable discussion has been swamped by your bullshit.
>Who gives a f--- about
>XR-57645378, the 'tote' and pink lemonade. get a life and leave us alone!
>If you hadn't already noticed the
>'author' of this site has long left the building because of your guys
>shit. He was once inpsired to add
>content, update the online guides, take photos No longer. This place could
>have been a useful resource.
>Now its just a pile of usless ever-growing posts with no point.

Our friend M9 seems to think otherwise ... what fkn ' game' is HE playing ???

>It's all a game dalai (I do it deliberately!) :), and I wouldn't worry too much as I reckon >we will both soon be eclipsed by ...

>... still take them a while to bridge the gap that nmonteith has established though.
>What is rad is that unlike mine, the majority of his posts are relevant !!

>Good to see Chockstone alive and healthy, even if parochial at times !

Chill Nill ... Mikey is more concerned with domestic bliss these days ;-)

nmonteith
22-Aug-2007
10:02:00 PM
Please make a topic called 'crapping on about nothing' and post your rubbish in it. Keep the rest of this
board free of your nonsense.

Cool Hand Lock
22-Aug-2007
10:28:24 PM
On 22/08/2007 nmonteith wrote:
>I stand by my comment. You guys have completly ruined the usefullness of
>this website. People are
>leaving in droves, and valuable discussion has been swamped by your bullshit.
>Who gives a f--- about
>XR-57645378, the 'tote' and pink lemonade. get a life and leave us alone!
>If you hadn't already noticed the
>'author' of this site has long left the building because of your guys
>shit. He was once inpsired to add
>content, update the online guides, take photos No longer. This place could
>have been a useful resource.
>Now its just a pile of usless ever-growing posts with no point.
I'm with you Neil. These guys make this site furkin shut.
TLockwood
22-Aug-2007
10:37:39 PM
Thanks for taking a stand Neil, greatly appreciated. Must be hard work bein a mod eh?!
Mr Milk
22-Aug-2007
11:45:28 PM
the work of jimminy clip it!, idratherbejamBing, and others is the only reason I log in to chockstone.

Cool Hand Lock
22-Aug-2007
11:52:38 PM
On 22/08/2007 Mr Milk wrote:
>the work of jimminy clip it!, idratherbejamBing, and others is the only
>reason I log in to chockstone.

As you implied: If they go, so do you.... Bye!.

tnd
23-Aug-2007
9:20:06 AM
Hear hear! I'm sick of these morons and their mindless drivel. Why can't they start their own forum. www.f---wit.org
widewetandslippery
23-Aug-2007
10:03:07 AM
I'm with Mr Milk.

Do you drink your pink lemonade with vodka or sniff it with 2stroke, that is the question.

Either way you drivel.
Bob Saki
23-Aug-2007
11:42:03 AM
If you are making others leave the site or feel affronted by your antics perhaps the better part of valour dictates a change in your behaviour so as not to impinge others' enjoyment.

Bluey
23-Aug-2007
11:51:10 AM
Nicely said Mr Saki.
widewetandslippery
23-Aug-2007
12:41:13 PM
LCD rules in mexico

Sabu
23-Aug-2007
12:45:53 PM
On 23/08/2007 Bob Saki wrote:
>If you are making others leave the site or feel affronted by your antics
>perhaps the better part of valour dictates a change in your behaviour so
>as not to impinge others' enjoyment.
yep very well said!

gordoste
23-Aug-2007
1:06:38 PM
i agree. i'm sick of them too. i think it is fine to post funny comments but when you consistently make off-topic posts and frequently offend people, it kills the usefulness and enjoyment of the site. when Hex had a thread that he restricted himself to, it was fine because you could easily just ignore that thread. it's pretty easy - as neil said, just create your own thread and ramble on as much as you like. then those that enjoy that kind of humour can continue to enjoy it, and the rest of us don't have to scroll through pages of meaningless crap to try and find the useful posts.

i guess this thread has been hijacked by the good guys but hey, it wasn't me! :)

Eduardo Slabofvic
23-Aug-2007
2:10:34 PM
There's always the "Ignore this persons posts" button, but then probably no-ones reading this post...oh
well

nmonteith
23-Aug-2007
2:21:10 PM
Unfortunately mods can't use the ignore function!

dougal
23-Aug-2007
3:33:34 PM
A few selfish pricks. Let's get back to a climbing forum.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
23-Aug-2007
3:37:04 PM
Context can be a good thing to assist not being mis-interpreted sometimes Hex/M10*
(*though I doubt you still aid climb unless the Tote at Gd 25 has your measure).

On 26/07/2007 Idratherbeclimbing wrote:
>btw there have been a number of posters who have passed milestones of
>late. (snip) ... plus dalai just went through the 2500 mark !
to which dalai wrote;
>And no matter how hard I try Idratherbeclimbing, you seem to keep a nice buffer of ~150 posts... ;-)
>I need the ICU to contest your whereabouts over the last three months and try and get you disqualified. >That way I can slip into second!

Quite a bit later, and on this different thread M10 wrote;
>Our friend M9 seems to think otherwise ... what fkn ' game' is HE playing ???
re Idra-M9 writing
>It's all a game dalai (I do it deliberately!) :), and I wouldn't worry too much as I reckon >we will both soon be eclipsed by (snip).

Context for the above is that this facet of the game/s climbers play (I thought it was self explanatory at the time), was (for me in jest anyway), keeping ahead of dalais posts number.

~ ~ ~

Notwithstanding the point you were making [ie that not all may agree with nm], I find it ironical that the second highest number of posts on Chockstone is the combined posts of a nameless troll; … being Hex/Ghost/M10iswhereitsat/IdratherbejamBing/Jimminy clipit (& various deviations of some of those ID’s, … plus possibly others).

Interesting how they have all ended up being disabled user accounts at one stage or another.

Is this common link saying something?

~ ~ ~
Post edit.
The single thread (as nm suggested), for those that want to ramble works well in my opinion.
~ ~ ~
2nd post edit.
~ Good judgment comes from experience;
Experience comes from bad judgment. ~
That is why climbing (and internet use!), is a game; ...
... of survival.
Enjoy the moments while you can.
rod
23-Aug-2007
4:12:12 PM
i'm with neil.

chockstone used to be pretty cool but its become overwhelmed by mindless drivel, the general standard of relevance is dropping and the number of resurrected ancient topics outpaces decent new posts. when i first came across it i used to circulate amongst swiss climbers that i'd meet and inspire them to climb in araps and gramps; now i qualify that with an "avoid the forum".

its a bummer.

Page 1 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 27
There are 27 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints