Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 24
Author
Stuck Helium Friend 0 Beau Geste Arapiles
dalai
29-Apr-2014
12:36:12 PM
I won't be able to make it as I am finally getting my collarbone plated tomorrow. Just though it a good excuse for Reluctant to unpack his onesie again... ;-)

shortman
29-Apr-2014
12:42:49 PM
On 29/04/2014 ajfclark wrote:
>Tarps: Keeping the top of the boulder and hence him dry prevented worse
>hypothermia
>
>Number of people: When I rocked up the majority of people were holding,
>pulling or steadying something. Far better to have a few extra hands there
>than not enough.
>
>Shit: Yes, more shit in the crack might discourage people from entering
>the squeeze.

Just coz you're an anal prick...the tarp aint on top of the boulder. And their are heaps of people doin fark all in that photo. Shit, yes.
kieranl
29-Apr-2014
1:03:25 PM
We've stripped away most of the tarps at this stage because it's stopped raining plus we needed access to the top.
Actually no-one in the picture is doing nothing, with possibly the exception of the climber in the foreground with hands in pockets though she is listening to the paramedic. Even if they're not pulling, pushing or holding something, everyone is alert making sure they know what is going on and ready for whatever happens next. This was pretty much delivery time. I'm not sure how long after this he popped out but it would only be a minute or two.

edit : and I know you're just stirring, Shortman

shortman
29-Apr-2014
1:07:41 PM
On 29/04/2014 kieranl wrote:

>edit : and I know you're just stirring, Shortman

No way??

:)

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 24
There are 24 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints