Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Black Diamond: 120cm Nylon Runner. (Open sewn sling) 18mm wide nylon. Assorted colours. Awesome value IMO.   $8.50
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
Climbing shoes found at Burnley
dalai
14/11/2012
9:11:59 PM
If you have lost shoes, email the burnley bouldering email address with the details to arrange their return...
Julzzz
21/11/2012
8:25:30 PM
Hey mate, so have you found my shoes???

I have asked Ben who is looking after the place but he hasn't got anything.

It would be so good if you have them....

Let me know.

Thanks

IdratherbeclimbingM9
21/11/2012
9:28:15 PM
On 21/11/2012 Julzzz wrote:
>Hey mate, so have you found my shoes???
>
Mate, this bloke is the Aussie equivalent of Imelda Marcos (spelling?), when it comes to climbing shoes!
The only thing he has more of, is kilometres done on a treadly!

I hope you have a secret stench associated with the lost items as that way you stand more than half a chance of getting them back! Failing that, whoever has them, is holding you to ransom!
dalai
21/11/2012
9:34:02 PM
If Ben doesn't have them these won't be them... The details of these shoes were sent out to the Burnley Bouldering email which I receive as does Ben...

But still PM me the details of your missing shoes and we will see if is a match...
Julzzz
22/11/2012
10:50:51 AM
La Sportiva Testarossa Size 41.5 or 41 (can't remember exactly) and they stink like hell.

They are in very good condition fortunately for whoever intends to keep them. I didn't think climbers would be like that. This is a small community where I thought people would be nice enough to understand the loss I am suffering and would return them.

I also have a Fungi that has been hanging around on my big toe for quite a while so they probably would be of any help to anyone.

I spent so much time finding the right fit so I am pretty angry with myself for forgetting them. That would have been the week before Melbourne Cup end October. I must forgotten them on the table @ the Burnley Wall.

I would be very thankful if they were returned.

PLEASE call 04 01 166 631

Thanks in advance.

Julien
dalai
22/11/2012
12:09:37 PM
@Julien - Saw your message on the chalkboard last night and thought that might be you. The shoes I have don't match your description and the owners for the pair I have has been found...

Best of luck finding your missing shoes. If I hear anything I'll be in touch.
Julzzz
22/11/2012
12:25:47 PM
Yea, I lost hope but for a moment I hoped you'd have them...

Oh well...

Thanks anyway

There are 7 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints