Author
Rock&Soul Arapiles Climbing Trip
Sanka
16-Jan-2016
5:02:09 PM

stugang
16-Jan-2016
6:00:14 PM
If it's comedy it's not very funny. If it's serious it's hilarious.

semi.ivan
17-Jan-2016
5:49:37 PM
What's the purpose of this vid?
Even the recent solo-trad video lesson is more informative and captivating.

Miguel75
17-Jan-2016
9:39:12 PM
Hi fellow snail avatar.
bentobox
17-Jan-2016
10:23:29 PM
I enjoyed this!

Could do with less panny side profiles during the interviews and more Tannin but fun none the less.

Will_P
18-Jan-2016
2:01:23 PM
I always thought it was “You-rid-i-cee”, not “You’re-a-dice”.
widewetandslippery
18-Jan-2016
2:16:29 PM
On 16/01/2016 Jayford4321 wrote:
>If it's comedy it's not very funny. If it's serious it's hilarious.

I think its serious and was funny to a point but it was like the heroine tied to the train tracks gags but this time the hero didnt arrive and she got mowed over. i couldnt make it to the end.
johnpitcairn
18-Jan-2016
3:41:05 PM
This would be better if the VO was 1990s Mac. And the "Noel" still would be better if that was a Littlehammer.
johnpitcairn
18-Jan-2016
3:46:43 PM
Nah, this is crap.
dan_b
18-Jan-2016
10:09:48 PM
On 18/01/2016 Will_P wrote:
>I always thought it was “You-rid-i-cee”, not “You’re-a-dice”.

You-rid-i-kee is also acceptable, apparently
Notime to climb
18-Jan-2016
10:32:44 PM
On 17/01/2016 Miguel75 wrote:
>Hi fellow snail avatar.

That's funny
Jayford4321
19-Jan-2016
2:32:48 PM
On 17/01/2016 Miguel75 wrote:
>Hi fellow snail avatar.

Heil fellow gastropod.
If i look surprised its because i think i heard a pigwhistle a moment ago which might mean an eduardi could stomp by and could crush us while looking 4 caltrops, so keep Ur eyes out.
martym
22-Jan-2016
12:57:04 PM
jesus for a 15 minute video there's about 45 seconds of climbing - and most of that is watching someone fall off over and over.
Very nice production - shame it's so boring.
ldshield
22-Jan-2016
4:23:27 PM
I assume Euridice is named after the figure from Greek mythology, in which case it's pronounced “You-rid-i-cee”.

There are 14 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints