Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Climbing Videos

Post links and comments about your favourite climbing flicks

Author
More Andy Pollitt at Arapiles
Andy P
18-Dec-2015
7:17:46 PM
Hi all, Season's Greetings. Here's another couple from the archives, one with Jerry Moffatt and Sean Myles.

Part 3 (VIC News)
Part 4 (ABC)

Cheers,
Andy P.

widewetandslippery
18-Dec-2015
8:19:16 PM
keep them coming!
kieranl
18-Dec-2015
9:42:43 PM
Gorgeous pink tights, Andy!

ps : And film footage of someone on Bass Clef - must be a first.

MisterGribble
18-Dec-2015
11:26:23 PM
Never knew you were English Andy, from Yorksheer no less.

ajfclark
19-Dec-2015
6:54:38 AM

ajfclark
19-Dec-2015
6:55:10 AM
Andy P
19-Dec-2015
9:22:57 AM
Aye Mr Grib, Sheffield - via Wales.
Thanks ajfclark for the proper uploads.
Yes, I recall many of those 'tracks' to this day.... flippin' 'trecherous' some of 'em!
That's the thing doing climbing for the telly - you have no idea what the reporter's going to say until the programme starts and coz you have to do things over & over again they always show the bits when your sitting on the rope, ha!
Cheers and have a safe & happy Chrizzy all.
Andy P.

MisterGribble
19-Dec-2015
10:33:44 AM
On 19/12/2015 Andy P wrote:
>Aye Mr Grib, Sheffield - via Wales.

Well we won't be sending you in to open at Headingley then will we!

Looks like Tempest and Gribbs will have to save the day again!

(Glamorgan are looking for talent Andy.......

...... or give Minor Counties North a ring .........)
Rawpowa!
19-Dec-2015
11:06:49 PM
"Andy Pollitt is driven by what some call courage, others call stupidity" :) Friend of yours was she Andy? Love the videos, I'm surprised how modern it looks. Except for the fluoro hotpants.
Andy P
20-Dec-2015
10:08:16 AM
Brilliant, love it! Stupidity definitely Rawpowa! (and are you calling my tights a poof?) Ha! But, in truth when I first 'introduced' Lycra to British climbing in the Eighties and Berghaus ran 'that ad' in Mountain 100 with the ciggie, within a fortnight you couldn't buy dance tights in Sheffield - SOLD OUT!
Suppose I should've asked British American Tobbaco & R J Reynolds (Camel) to sponsor me (The latter did once, ten AU$ grand for one week)..
Cheers,
Andy .

There are 10 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints