Post links and comments about your favourite climbing flicks

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 28
Author
No Sleep Till Bakewell - Wideboyz on Grit
gfdonc
23-Oct-2014
9:47:24 AM
On 23/10/2014 Zarb wrote:
>Does anyone else find it quite hard to jam when wearing a timepiece?

Yes, definitely. I try to wear a watch climbing all the time to keep track of time, but sometimes get fairly stuck trying to take it off mid-pitch when I find there's a convenient hand-jam.

ajfclark
23-Oct-2014
11:12:16 AM
On 23/10/2014 The good Dr wrote:
>It is equally annoying to climb whilst wearing a watch.

I don't know about that. It's pretty hard to get inside the little things...

Eduardo Slabofvic
23-Oct-2014
11:29:11 AM
On 17/10/2014 MisterGribble wrote:
>On 16/10/2014 kieranl wrote:
>>On 16/10/2014 Sabu wrote:
>>>Another great vid from these guys.
>>
>>Yes, but what have they done on grit?
>
>or Limestone ?

or Wood; er, huh huh, er huh huh

phillipivan
23-Oct-2014
12:04:52 PM
You do realise that pockets were invented so that crack climbers had somewhere handy to put their watch. It was only later people realised that they (pockets) were also useful for storing loose change, mobile phones, and tobacco pouches (itself a pocket of sorts) and they started to be incorporated into all manner of garmets. Like my cycling jersey; which mostly stores bananas.
Wendy
23-Oct-2014
12:56:18 PM
I'm glad everyone else is getting to watch the film whilst I have been stuck in the worldwidewait trying to download it for days ...

IdratherbeclimbingM9
23-Oct-2014
1:05:02 PM
On 23/10/2014 Wendy wrote:
>I'm glad everyone else is getting to watch the film whilst I have been
>stuck in the worldwidewait trying to download it for days ...

At least you have had that option.
My computer died a month ago and that combined with trips away has meant I am almost cold-turkey weaned off Chocky...

~> I now have a new 'puter so the weaning was unsuccessful, & I have plenty of catch-up to do.
Heh, heh, heh.
martym
23-Oct-2014
6:07:16 PM
On 23/10/2014 IdratherbeclimbingM9 wrote:
>On 23/10/2014 Wendy wrote:
>>I'm glad everyone else is getting to watch the film whilst I have been
>>stuck in the worldwidewait trying to download it for days ...
>
>At least you have had that option.
>My computer died a month ago and that combined with trips away has meant
>I am almost cold-turkey weaned off Chocky...
>
>~> I now have a new 'puter so the weaning was unsuccessful, & I have plenty
>of catch-up to do.
>Heh, heh, heh.

You didn't miss much..
I just heard Gough Whitlam died!

E. Wells
23-Oct-2014
6:13:23 PM
I cant stand being watched whilst climbing. No time for it. Imagine Chocolate Watch Wristband with a big ol G-shock...ooh....rather not.

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 28
There are 28 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints