Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Black Diamond: 120cm Nylon Runner. (Open sewn sling) 18mm wide nylon. Assorted colours. Awesome value IMO.   $8.00
20% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Climbing Videos

Post links and comments about your favourite climbing flicks

Author
Chris Sharma Down Under

ajfclark
22/10/2013
11:11:30 AM

BoulderBaby
22/10/2013
2:35:17 PM
Nice to see a vid that has good climbing in it - very nice shots of shama moving through sections on the rock, non of that cropping back and forth bullshii and missing the action.

pmonks
23/10/2013
1:55:50 AM
Very nice! Great job Simon & co.!
PThomson
23/10/2013
7:38:51 AM
I went in not expecting much with a big american star in the title, I came out thoroughly entertained. Great vid.
skegly
23/10/2013
11:04:40 AM
I was pleased to see he said it was a pilgrimage to the best rock and cliff in the world.
That's saying alot since he has climbed all around the world.
Mike Bee
23/10/2013
5:43:14 PM
On 23/10/2013 skegly wrote:
>I was pleased to see he said it was a pilgrimage to the best rock and cliff
>in the world.
>That's saying alot since he has climbed all around the world.

I think he said "one of the best", not "the best", but all the same, at least he rates it up there!
I think "perfect" rock was mentioned too.

ejayt
23/10/2013
9:39:00 PM
swearing like a real spaniard
simey
24/10/2013
8:53:18 AM
Nice work. Very well shot and edited.

ambyeok
24/10/2013
2:36:14 PM
Bloody well done. The most enjoyable video of Sharma I've watched. I felt a connection of that 'climbing feeling' that is common and equal alike to the great and the not-so-great. Of course I havent climbed in bloody ages so f**k knows what that feeling is.

edit: p.s. I watched it at work with the sound off, so maybe it sucked with sound... I dunno.

There are 9 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints