22% 
Hop on a plane to Sydney and climb the bluey's ; ) 2
22% 

Author
Climbing outdoors Anzac Weekend -

..::- Chris -::..
24-Apr-2008
1:03:31 PM
Who's heading to Araps, Gramps this weekend ? I'm super keen to do some climbing but my climbing partner and I can't decide whether the weather is just going to be crap (raining) all weekend or it's just going to be cold. I can handle cold and windy but raining all weekend is just going to be a pain.

The bom forcast is a bit of might rain might not, anyone got any magical crystal ball that can guide us....

Outlooks:
Friday Patchy rain developing from the west. Cool to mild with freshening
northwest winds shifting westerly later.
Saturday Further showers or patchy rain developing. Cool.
Sunday Showers, possibly falling as snow above 1000 metres later. Local
hail possible. Cool to cold.

Horsham
Thursday
Fine. Partly cloudy with light winds tending north to northwesterly and
freshening during the day. Max 25
Precis: Fine.
UV Index: 3 [Moderate] UV Alert from 11:20 to 13:40

Friday A little rain later. Min 7 Max 20
Saturday A few showers. Min 6 Max 17
Sunday A few showers. Min 3 Max 14

gfdonc
24-Apr-2008
1:08:29 PM
The other option you forgot to mention:
6. Go to Araps for 4 days last week instead, when the weather was perfect ..

mwhoooaahhaaaa

24-Apr-2008
1:16:59 PM
Got that option covered actually my climbing partner "The doc" has a little invention called a flux capacitor but it's been a few years since he charged it up.......... Since 9/11 plutonium has been a little hard to come by....

simey
24-Apr-2008
1:17:56 PM
You forgot to mention this option...

Forget the weather and go to Goatfest (Saturday night in Natimuk).

JimboV10
24-Apr-2008
1:18:47 PM
And another... Climb at Hollow Mountain Cave and the Gallery... oh wait, thats what we are doing :)

24-Apr-2008
1:26:12 PM
Thanks Jimbo v10

lots of love
ChrisV4 ; )

Yeah if we go probably would do a few easier things on Spurt 1st pitch of sorroco type thing but I imagine hollow mountain cave will be popular this weekend probably get a few tourists who get caught in the rain in there with ya as well....; )

JimboV10
24-Apr-2008
1:42:35 PM
Anytime! lol

More than welcome to come with us... Gonna be about 10-12 of us with all ability and age types!

There are 7 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints