Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
15-26 Aug Araps
armyiain
10-Aug-2006
11:07:13 AM
I'm going to be at Araps from around the 15th to the 26th of August, but have noone to climb with at this stage. I lead around about the 15 mark, but can second a bit higher. Have full rack. Would love to climb with some climbers more experienced than myself. My gear and rope skills are good, but I just haven't had the time to consolidate at 15/16, so I really hope that by the end of the trip I can lead 16/17.

Also, does anyone know if there is still a British couple at the Pines? They were on a round-the-world trip. I climbed with them a few weeks ago.
SirOinksALot
10-Aug-2006
11:10:54 AM
On 10/08/2006 armyiain wrote:
>Also, does anyone know if there is still a British couple at the Pines?

No tents out at Araps yesterday. One of those rare moments when you have the place to yourself!
armyiain
10-Aug-2006
11:22:30 AM
Oh man, please someone come climb with me?! I don't want to boulder for 10 days!

Daveo
10-Aug-2006
11:42:46 AM
dam intrested i can lead 19on trad have all my own gear give me a buzz
Dave
Andy Parker
10-Aug-2006
5:41:26 PM
Hi Iain. yeah I'm interested. Specially August 18/19/20 possibly 21st as well. I lead up to grade 14 and can second up to 18. Interested in Yo-yo and Vandal in particular (if you can lead the 16 parts!)
Otherwise, any old multipitch is fine.
mbl: 0428 851667. I have a rack and car.

Super Saiyan
10-Aug-2006
6:00:43 PM
I might be up for the weekend as well...

Lead up to 17 on trad comfortably, have been known to get up a 21 or so... can second anything up to 22/3...

kezza
10-Aug-2006
7:41:31 PM
I have fri sat and sun off that weekend (i think).... see if the assignment fairies are nice and complete my essays in my sleep, and we might see you up there!

kezza
11-Aug-2006
11:21:37 AM
Alright blondness kicked in, I am working next weekend... not working THIS weekend! dang it all... Won't see you up there then!

Have a good one anyway, climb hard, climb safe!
Cheers,
Kezza

There are 8 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints