Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Need ride/ crew for Araps or Gramps NYE weekend

LASmiley
29-Dec-2016
8:37:48 AM
Hiya, In need of ride and/ or partner to Araps (my preference), or crew to jump in with to go to Gramps. Happy to trad, sport or boulder. I have climbed for over 10 years but it's been over a year since I have been on trad, so will be slower with that. Prefer a non-beginner (although happy to be in a crew with one), as I am just looking to have a fun weekend to see in the New Year away from the city. I can leave tomorrow or Friday and have all the gear except for no boulder matt currently, and no car (otherwise I would just try my luck and drive up). I hope someone can help :)
jennyp
30-Dec-2016
6:13:30 PM
Hey there, I'm positive I am not what you were looking for haha. I am however also looking for someone to climb with and preferably leave Melbourne because I would much rather crack a beer by a fire versus be in the city for New Years. I don't have a car, and I only have my harness and shoes. I'm from Vegas and have climbed for three years. Haven't been climbing much in the last 8 months due to work, but if there is a possible adventure out of this I have till January 6th and my grade level at the moment is only about 20/21. I am good belayer and I am not experienced with the trad. I would love to boulder or sport. Give me a ring if you think this could work. Jenny 04 7575 4950

There are 2 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints