Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Climbing Arapiles or Grampians mid-late January
EmmJB
27-Dec-2014
10:07:47 PM
Hey all, I just got back from a couple of months in Tasmania where I was lucky enough to climb outdoors most days of the week and now I'm missing it!
I'm home in South Aus for a few weeks visiting the family but then I'll be meandering my way back to Canberra via Victoria. I'm keen to stop over for a few days along the way to climb at either Arapiles or around the Grampians. Is anyone likely to be around then? Or can you recommend places that are likely to be more popular over summer so that I might chance a meeting with others?
Thanks!
dalai
27-Dec-2014
10:12:04 PM
Best bet to find partners will be at Araps...
USAinOZ
12-Jan-2015
9:51:44 PM
I'll be there with a friend visiting from the US starting probably the 20th. You're welcome to tag along. We're just going to climb classics, single and multi-pitch. Maybe hit up Watchtower Chimney, Resignation, etc. I lead up to grade 16/17, but my buddy only climbs sport so he'll be cleaning everything. I have a full rack and an esky...

I hate to admit it, but just listen for the two loud american guys...
Lembeck
19-Jan-2015
11:15:09 AM
Hey,

I'm looking at a couple of days climbing at Arapiles.

Been there 3 times before, I am a competent climber and a qualified guide. Haven't climbed for a bit but I have two full trad racks, ropes, helmets and the rest.

Thinking the week of Oz day. 27th to the 29th of Jan.

Coming up from Melbs.

Live in Canberra.

Steve

There are 4 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints