Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Blue mountains and surroundings, 14th Nov onwards

Henrique
9-Nov-2014
1:05:28 PM
Desperately looking for some people to climb! ;)
I'm available from the 14th Nov to the end of the month and would like to do as much climbing as possible on any nice rock.

I haven't climbed in the blueis for over 8 years and am really looking forward to getting on it again but point perp, nowra, bungonia and surroundings would also be awesome, if it isn't too hot.

it looks like I'm climbing around 25s now but grade is definitely not important. I'd be more than happy to do a lot of easy sport, trad or bouldering.

on my little van with all my gear, just give me a shout if you have some time, even if just for a day or two.

Cheers,
Henrique
0459 382 053
hmendonca at gmail

Henrique
10-Nov-2014
11:14:52 AM
Well, my mate is working this week so it means I'm actually already available for tomorrow the 11th Nov.
Anyone keen for bunney bucket or something like that?

I'm a pretty easygoing Brazilian dude moving back to Australia after 8 years in Europe. I really love just being outdoors so if you already have any plans just let me know and I'll be more than happy to just tag along. So don't be shy! I'll be trying to surf and boulder till then.

Cya
Henrique
helen.of.hoy
17-Nov-2014
8:08:02 PM
Hi Henrique,

I will be in Katoomba from nov 25th and keen to climb.

If you are still around?

Have lots of free time, just over from the UK.

Love trad... if you are interested?

best to email me on hellsie@yahoo.com

cheers,
Helen
jftrinh
20-Nov-2014
2:36:58 PM
Hey Henrique,

I'm in town the afternoon of the 22nd. Looking to climb in the Blues on the 23rd. Are you free? I climb sport up to 24 and can manage some trad around 19/20, but happy to climb anything!

You can reach me at jtcyvant(at)gmail.com

-Jeff
plumoo
20-Nov-2014
3:43:39 PM
Hello ! I'm 26 years Old and french backpacker for one year in Australia. I'm in collaroy Beach ( Next Sydney). I'm searching climbers. I want to enjoy rock clim ing in Australia and meet climbers from every where ( local like strangers). I climb 6a until 6c in France. I have Just my climbing choose but i brough my hapiness with me. I like bouldering and small cliff. I love big wall.

If You want a partner for the end of november, i'm free. May be This week-end too.
Email : guillaumeleveque88@hotmail.fr
Phone : 0402182690

call me or mp !

ChuckNorris
20-Nov-2014
8:18:47 PM
What is it with these threads that come up from time to time. Henrique left a pretty clear message with a phone and email address. Clear and simple. However he gets a whole bunch of replies giving him phone and email addresses and asking him to get in contact with them!?! FFS why don't you just fking call Henrique and stop this cyber charade.

Duang Daunk
20-Nov-2014
8:44:50 PM
On 20/11/2014 Stugang wrote:
>stop this cyber charade.
>
Did I just hear dalai spluttering up the latte he was drinking and say, "Yeh bro, stop the cyber charade."?

ChuckNorris
20-Nov-2014
9:43:35 PM
Long time no see bro. We should catch a latte sometime.
fabrizio
26-Nov-2014
9:40:39 AM
hi ! i am fabrizio , i am free to climb, i have all gear and i climb about 29 lead. if you are interested let my know...ciao

There are 9 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints